Thursday 3 November 2011

Finished! The October Edition

Firstly, sorry about neglecting the blog these last few days. I've been very busy with shopping (the new Mac collections are out as well as Dior, Chanel and those gorgeous Models Own Beetlejuice nail polishes) and also updating my blog sale (nearly done). Plus little everyday things like children and cleaning and washing and cooking... You know.

Anyway, another month has gone past, so here's another post about all the products I've finished last month. Only five though, sadly, however there are quite a few other ones just hanging by their teeth. Just like this first product was, I thought I'd never finish it.


It's Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. Couldn't wait to finish it off. Firstly, it's not a scrub. It's a creamy cleanser with some very soft bits in it. It does not scrub, nor it does exfoliate. It is not a deep cleansing scrub like it claims. It did nothing for me, my pores are still there, clogged and as big as ever. Waste of money. (Can you tell I didn't like this?)

Find out what other products I finished after the jump!



Next up are two products that are linked together. One of my favourite fragrances is Guerlain Insolence, and I've managed to go through a 50 ml bottle of a special edition shimmery version of it together with the shimmering body milk. If you've ever smelled Guerlain Meteorites, it's the same scent. I love it so much, have several back ups and will continue repurchasing it. Although I think this shimmery version is a bit of a gimmick, it's good in the summer, but not when you're covered up in warm clothes. I do love the subtle shimmers on my arms/chest from the body milk, very pretty.



Another favourite that I have repeatedly repurchased and would like to again if it was still available is Avon Anew Rejuvenate Mineral Facial Rinse-Off Treatment. It's a really good mask that helps make my skin smoother and clearer. I use it about once a week, often alternate it with Mac Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask. I have a few back-ups and you can still find this on eBay (for much less than the actual retail price was as well), so I will be buying more when I run out. 


Can you guess what the next item is? It is the teeny tiny stump of my beloved Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Rockstar (so tiny, it cannot be sharpened anymore). It wasn't full size to start with, in fact it was only half of the individual pencils as it was part of a set, but it's still the first eyeliner I've ever finished. I really love this shade, it's a great plum colour that works really well with my dark brown eyes. It's also softer than black eyeliner. I have a full size back-up and will repurchase it if I run out of that one too, although that's not very likely since I also have another 50+ eyeliners. 


Well that's it for this month. Like I said, not much, but there'll be more to come next month (I've already finished a couple of things this month). Let me know in the comments what products you've finished recently.

1 comment:

  1. You know it's funny, I have dark brown eyes too, yet I hardly ever reach for purple toned eyeliner! I always seem to gravitate towards my olive greens. I need the break that habit!

    Maybe I'll start with the Kiko eyeliner, hmm? =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...