Sunday 6 November 2011

FOTD: Bobbi Brown Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Palette

Following on from yesterday's review of Bobbi Brown's Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Palette, here's the look I created with all 4 eyeshadows. Let me know what you think in the comments.


To create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Bobbi Brown Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Palette all 4 shades
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Rockstar on lower lashline
Clinique Lash Power Mascara in Black Onyx
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-in-one BB Cream in Light
Mac Truth & Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Maui on cheeks
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Platinum Pink to highlight

Lips:
Mac Dazzle lipstick in Snazzy

See more pictures after the jump!





3 comments:

  1. I love this look! I don't know how to use berry tones on my eyes, but you make it look easy.

    Lovely.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nazia! Maybe my colouring is cooler than yours, and that's why it works better? But I bet you'd look lovely wearing berry colours and purples. ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really flattering look, as ever. The BB cream looks lovely on your skin too. It's far too dark for me sadly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...