Wednesday 16 July 2014

Flowery Nail Art With Butter London Disco Biscuit

I don't do a lot of nail art mostly because I'm not very good at it and because I haven't got much time, but a little while ago I did this cute mani using Butter London Disco Biscuit. I stamped it with white Konad polish using Pueen 59 stamping plate and applied glitters from OPI I Snow You Love Me to the center of the flowers. Ta-dah!


It was really quick and easy, even for a beginner like me, but I got lots of compliments on it.

Do you do nail art? Do you stamp or do it freehand?

See more pictures after the jump!





2 comments:

  1. Very neat! I'm too clumsy for nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not that good either, but this was really easy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...